qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: Getting a Confluence Wiki for Qpid...
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:48:44 GMT
Just wanted to add my support for Confluence. (We might have been a little
out of the debate on this at the time as we've had a *lot* of problems with
email).

The ability to generate a snapshot site seems a compelling advantage of
Confluence imho. We surely want to keep the effort on this side of things
minimal so we can concentrate on qpid. I find the wiki editor on confluence
ok to use.

Also wanted to raise again the point about generating the wiki summary of
work from JIRA. Seems like this got lost in the mist - but this seems to me
the easiest route. Any reason why we're not doing it that way ?

Regards,
Marnie

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.