qpid-dev mailing list archives

From marnie.mccorm...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: maven
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 08:18:28 GMT
As we've just finished the build system re-org recently (and are still
finding small problems i.e. if you build on a windows machine the
manifests are not ok on Linux) I'd like to add some weight to a delay in
any maven-isation for a while please.

Each time I do a build (more or less) I'm finding small bugs in the
scripts/jars/code and it does present a reall problem for users of QPID at
the moment.

I'd certainly like to propose that we're careful that any maven
introduction is isolated until complete and tested on all platforms, in
the interests of some stability.

Regards,
Marnie
JPMorgan Chase