qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki, website, etc.
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 22:07:09 GMT
BTW,
To get a wiki project home page set up requires either an email or a
jira submission (probably the latter, but I don't recall right now) to
the infrastructure folks.  After that, any registered user (to prevent
wiki spam) can add whatever pages they like..

I'll find out exactly what is required to set this up by the time you
guys pick which one you want to use.  I don't know of any good docs on
this yet.  I checked the usual place (apache.org/dev/) and didn't see
it.

Cliff