qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: wiki vote
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:43:34 GMT
Sure -- I can do this (and I'll point to what I did afterwards).

But first, where would you all like the diffs to go when someone makes
a non-insignificant change/addition to a wiki page?  to the -dev list
or the -commits list?

If you want to make this list really just be discussion and are afraid
of lots of wiki updates being noisy, we could put it on -commits.  But
if you think the wiki updates *are* the conversation and that people
who don't want to monitor code changes might want to follow wiki
updates, then we could have it go to -dev.

Personally, I would go for -commits, but I think either choice is reasonable.

Any strong preferences out there?

Cliff