qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: persistence
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 13:56:43 GMT
I also strongly advocate a pluggble persistant implementation as users may
have a very wide variety of choices for their backend.

I agree with Rafeal, and we need to have a very simple persistant API.
But then again O/R mappers are in style and end users may prefer things like
hibernate, ibatis etc..
And they maybe convinent to work with.

But keeping performance in mind it maybe handy to be close to the data base
as much as possible with raw SQL.
Another layer in btw means more mapping.

How about a proposal on the wiki about the abstraction layer?

Regards,

Rajith