qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregory Brail" <gbr...@bea.com>
Subject Spec questions and comments
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:03:07 GMT
Hi there, QPID developers. I've been thinking about the AMQP protocol
for a while now, and I'm starting to do a little prototyping to see what
might be possible by using this protocol. Nothing is planned or anything
- I'm just tinkering.

I ran into a few places where the spec didn't really say enough to
implement it, and one place where the spec doesn't match the QPID code.
How do I report these things? Is an issue raised via your issue-tracking
system for this list sufficient, or should I try something else? Thanks!

                                             greg

by email and then delete it.