qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [java] version handling
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:43:31 GMT
Java Properties would indeed make a much more elegant mechanism for
achieving this...

However, the version generation utility on the Java side is nearly ready
for public comment, and at that point, it will be posted for comment,
and the strategy for integrating with the existing codebase will be
re-examined. I would recommend that we wait until that time (within this
week) before making any changes. The idea of separating the versions by
namespace is no longer being entertained, and this file may  not survive
that reversal.

Kim