qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Wiki cleanup
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:51:27 GMT
We still have content on http://wiki.apache.org/qpid - actually quite a
bit more useful content than is on confluence now. Do we merge this into
confluence or do we want to keep both for different purposes (and if so
what purposes?)

If we're merging I suggest that someone who voted for the change to
confluence should volunteer. :)

I also notice the confluence wiki advertises Qpid as a "pure java"
implementation. Is this a typo? There are 4 other languages covered by
the project.

Cheers,
Alan.