qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Multi-AMQP-version generator (Java) now availalbe for evaluation
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:52:22 GMT
The first crack at a code-generator which is capable of providing
support for multiple AMQP versions in the broker is now available in
subversion under the trunk in the directory gentools. At this stage,
only Java generation is functional; C++ is to follow. I am not planning
to integrate this into Qpid until C++ is complete as well. While that
work is in progress, I invite anyone who is interested to take a look
and kick the tires in a stand-alone configuration - i.e. it won't touch
the existing build.  I look forward to any comments and suggestions you
may have.

There is a README file containing some instructions. I will also be
working on updating the Wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/qpid/AMQPVersion)
in the next few days.

Kim