qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Branding ?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 23:16:03 GMT
I like the "Qpid" spelling too.

or is it
   Queue Processor Interface Daemon
   Queue Processing Internet Daemon  :-)
then a Posix startup process can be "qpid", where "d" has the conventional
meaning!

"qpid" for classnames?

Won't that conflict with the CamelCase idiom?

It'll definitely work for package names, which will reduce the liklihood of
classnames containing "qpid" but:

class qpidQueueAdaptor doesn't look right
class QpidQueueAdaptor does.

If Qpid is the brand, then Qpid should be fine when it appears as the first
name in a camelcase symbol.

John