qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: populating JIRA
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 23:24:45 GMT
Now that's a good idea.

Plus we need to get some headline issues in so we can build a JIRA
"roadmap".

These spring to mind:
1) Complete local transaction support (XA not urgent at all)
2) High Availability for persistent message queues (*not* the same as
clustering/federating for transient pubsub)
3) Staging for larger messages (will benefit from the work happening on the
protocol content classes over at AMQP.ORG)
4) JMS Compliance (approximate first so people familiar with JMS don't get
surprises; not aiming for TCK compliance of any sort on a first run, plus we
don't have the TCK :-)
5) Performance

Correct first, then fast :-)

Anyone else got a pressing view?