qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "John O'Hara" <john.r.oh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ can now support AMQP clients.
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:46:02 GMT
I'm excited by your achievement, but I'm concerned you get the semantics
that go with the commands.

Which AMQP Exchanges does ActiveMQ support?  Header? Topic? Direct?

As a poor analogy; its not great to use French phrases with English words.
Has anyone seen the BBC sitcom from years back - "'Allo 'Allo" ?  :-)

Cheers
John