qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Qpid wiki uneditable.
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:11:18 GMT

They are having problems getting confluence actually started.    For some
reason, it starts, but the jetty instance isn't listening on the correct
port.   Someone is looking at it now, but if they cannot get it fixed,
they are going to move it over to tomcat at some point this weekend.
(the rest of the stuff is hosted on tomcat which the apache people have
more expertise in.)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp