qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Debbie Moynihan" <debbiemoyni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Branding ?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:26:01 GMT
There were some discussions about it during the renaming process, but there
doesn't seem to be consistent usage.  I agree it is important to have a
consistent name and spelling. I can have a design firm come up with some
logo concepts over the next couple days.  I've been involved in the AMQP
logo and branding discussions as part of the AMQP Working Group.

I personally like Qpid, which is what Eric put on the project web-site
docs.  Does anyone disagree with the usage of the project name spelled
Qpid?

Debbie