qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Debbie Moynihan" <debbiemoyni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spec questions and comments
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:36:21 GMT
Greg,
It's great to see your interest in AMQP and Qpid.  I think for places where
Qpid doesn't match the spec it should be raised as an issue in the issue
tracking system or share it on the list for discussion.  My understanding is
that the goal is to be compliant with the published specification, so we
should be aware of any areas which are not compliant so we can address them
before releasing a milestone.

Debbie