qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Debbie Moynihan" <debbiemoyni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Branding ?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:02:02 GMT
Agree.  No it wasn't really meant to be an acronym, although there were some
ideas for an acronyn thrown around like product information delivery or
something like that.  Let's see if everyone else agrees with the spelling
"Qpid" and we can adjust the logo concepts accordingly.

Is there any existing documentation on qpid?   that would be also be useful
as we build out the content on the wiki and the web-site.

Deb