qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Debbie Moynihan" <debbiemoyni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Logo Concepts
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:00:38 GMT
I was thinking about asking for some arrows.  We had some arrow concepts on the
rejected AMQP logo
concepts<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12353796>which
I have attached here.  Let me know if there is any interest in
adapting one of these for Qpid.  These are not official AMQP logos but are
just a reference for conceptual purposes.  I'll wait a day or so to get more
feedback and then I am happy to go back to the design team for another round
of iterations. I would rather go back to them since they did the original
concepts if we are essentially modifying their design.

Debbie