qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Spec questions and comments
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:16:59 GMT

Greg,

We are in the process of setting up a public location to post comments.
The working group has
decided to make the spec dev list public and should have a place to go
read it soon. Until these pages
are opened up you are welcome to interact we me and I will coordinate
your feedback if that works for you.

You can also post the questions to this list as quite a  few working
members are also on this list and
will most likely be happy to help out.

We know about quite a few of the gaps in the spec and have amended these
but glad see if there
are ones we have missed so that we can fill them together with the set
we have in for the next draft.

Regards
Carl.