qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: cwiki - accounts
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:31:36 GMT

done.

Bhupendra Bhardwaj wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
> My username is bhupendrab.
>
> Regards,
> Bhupendra
>

>              Carl Trieloff
>              <cctrieloff@redha
>              t.com>                                                     To
>                                        qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org
>              10/10/2006 23:55                                           cc
>
>                                                                    Subject
>              Please respond to         cwiki - accounts
>              qpid-dev@incubato
>                r.apache.org
>

> Ok, I can now add anyone to cwiki for Qpid. please go to
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/homepage.action and create a user
> account and mail me your ID and I will add you.
>
> Regards
> Carl.
>

> This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer
or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation
of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements
made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates.

> This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.