qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Logo Concepts
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:02:45 GMT

I like the font of 1, the Q of 3 and then, and I like some color on the
Q. So I did a Gimp on it. I tried a few
different colors (Red, Blue, Orange, Purple,..)

Personally I like slate purple with grey. Debbie, do you mind trying
that or posting the source file so I can
create an example worth posting.

carl.