qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Logo Concepts
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:12:47 GMT

Just tried something else. I took the red from the Apache feather for
the Q. That looks really good with the gray
and it ties nicely to Apache and the Apache logo.

One step further, for the ~ part of the Q, we use the apache feature,
paint the Q Apache red(burnt-red, or whatever it is)
 and use the font from logo 1 for the "pid".

(I can get it dawn up professionally if Deb's artist does not have the
cycles)

Carl.