qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Java test failure(s).
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:27:01 GMT
Kodichath, Suresh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am seeing the following error in the Java tests since yesterday (even
> with latest updates - Rev. 467746), and the test hangs there after this.
>

> Anybody know why this is happening? .

It is a result of the earlier error in AMQChannel (java.lang.
NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.log4j.Logger.isTraceEnabled()Z). For now
remove the jboss libs and retry. (client/test/lib/jboss/
jboss-messaging-client.jar)

I'm assuming the absence of comment on my previous mail on this thread
means no one has a better suggestion or any objections? I'll remove that
jar from svn shortly. Shout now if that upsets you.