qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA SVN integration
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 06:49:06 GMT
Thought it might be useful to document this feature so we all know how it works.

If you put the bug id in your svn log message then it should become
linked to the JIRA entry. It seems that all you need do is have the
string QPID-<id> in the svn log, but not part of a url(such as the one
below). The JIRA svn log parser is quite good at detecting bug IDs but
I wouldn't test it to much.

See QPID-10 as an example:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-10?
page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

--
Martin Ritchie