qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Qpid Logo Concepts
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:29:28 GMT
Debbie,

The logos look great. The colour, spacing, font and size of number 2
look good to me. I'm not immediately taken with the 'Q's. It would be
nice to see the 'Q' of logo 3 at a higher resolution and coloured.

As for colour schemes I think the single colour and a grey work best
as seen in 11, 5. If we go for a plain 'Q' then jazzing it up with
colour(11,5) works well, otherwise highlighting the 'pid' as in 2 and
6 might be best.

A few of the logos have something familiar about them, is that a good
thing? Could help people remember our logo more. (Logos 1,4 & 6)

Just my thoughts
--
Martin

--