qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Multi-AMQP-version generator (Java) now availalbe for evaluation
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:24:50 GMT
Hi Kim,

In your http://wiki.apache.org/qpid/AMQPVersion%2e1 section.  I think you
missed the solution approach that amq took when re-implementing the qpid
code generator.  And that is to have 1 set of MethodBody classes and n set
of Encoder/Decoders.  The native amq openwire protocol has been using this
approach with success for a while now.

In case you missed the previous email, this has already been implemented and
checked in here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/sandbox/qpid/

This implementation puts all the MethodBody classes in a ....command.*
package and all the logic for the different encoder/decoders are placed in a
.....wireformat.v${version}.* package.

--
Regards,
Hiram