qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Branding ?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:11:11 GMT
I've been working on expanding the user documentation that we have for Qpid
(Getting Started guide, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc) and Robert put together
(probably with Gordon Sim) some design docs.

Been waiting for the Confluence Wiki to be available before porting them
across and they could possibly do with some minor updates.

Regards,
Marnie