qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Decoupled qpid marshallers...
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:15:19 GMT
Sounds like we need everyone to create JIRAs for all the tasks in progress
to avoid disconnect, please ?

I've noticed that there are commits going on that don't have matching
JIRAs. This isn't ideal, particularly since we are going to need release
notes in the near term which would ideally be autogenerated from JIRA.

Seems like we need a little more visibility across the piece.

Marnie