qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Confluence Wiki Migration (QPID-45) Update
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:51:56 GMT
All,

You'll have no doubt seen a veritable deluge of emails from the Apache Wiki
regarding updates that I've been making.

I'm almost finished http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-45 and have
been applying best efforts to reconciling the various Moin Moin/Confluence
format differences as I go along.

After lunch I plan to revisit the C++ pages just to do a check on the
format.

Aside from that, I *think* I'm pretty much finished. Note that where links
did not have an existing page on Moin Moin (i.e. were placeholders I guess)
I have not reproduced the link.

I'd appreciate it if anyone who owns/contributed to a page on the 'old' wiki
could have a quick look at the migrated page on Confluence. I've tried to
add a link to each page I have moved to show the location of the new page.

Please let me know if there's anything majorly wrong with the migrated page,
or simply tidy up if you can :-)

I'll email out again when I'm completely finished. I'm also in the process
of expanding the Java documentation using docs I've written for client teams
fyi. Takes a while to get them all updated for publication but should be
done soon.

Regards,
Marnie