qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Qpid Documentation - On Confluence Wiki
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:49:18 GMT
Hi All,

I've now added an initial set of user documentation (ably assisted by my
beautiful assistant Robert :-) for Qpid on the Confluence wiki. These docs
are mainly relevant to the Java implementation, but there are some generic
bits.

It includes:
- a FAQ (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Java+FAQ)
- a Troubleshooting Guide (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Troubleshooting+Guide)
- a Getting Started Guide (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Getting+Started+Guide).

Not perfect, or comprehensive, but a step in the right direction I hope.
Mainly drawn from my own experience getting the broker set up etc.

Robert has added some useful Developer documentation covering design etc:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Developer+Documentation

As you go along working on different aspects of the project please do add to
the docs or add your own pages where there are gaps.

I think additions to the FAQ/Troubleshooting Guide from people getting up to
speed are particularly useful for our user community.

*Debbie *- wondered if there's been any news on the logo front at all ?
Thanks very much.

Bye for now,
Marnie