qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Java compilation problems
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:36:39 GMT
Hi Alan,

I've just done a clean (new) checkout of the trunk and the java built ok for
me. The class file generated for me is called ConnectionCloseOkBody.java. I
don't have any compile errors either.

Are you using Kim's new gentools ?

If not, perhaps do a clean checkout & clean before re-trying the build ?
Also, have you successfully built preivously i.e. are you sure you're using
JDK 5 to build ?

Apologies if you've tried all this :-)

Hth,
Marnie