qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Logo Concepts
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:18:30 GMT
Hi Debbie,

Thanks very much for progressing this !

The logos look great. I like them all, perhaps excluding 6 & 7.

I'd ba happy with any of the others I think, though 8,11 & 3 are my
favourites :-)

For colour, I believe that the strongest contrasting colours will be 'seen'
better by the eye - so nothing with a paler grey shade imho. I like 11 & 1
best colourwise.

My response probably compicates things - maybe we'll all have different
prefs. Perhaps we could narrow it down to the three most 'liked' and then
vote ?

Thoughts everyone ?

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie