qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Qpid Java - Milestone 1 Release
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:01:29 GMT
All,

IN preparation for an M1 release, I have now completed an update of our JIRA
to label all the outstanding Java tasks as M1 or M2.

As you may have seen on the wiki or in previous emails, we'd like an M1
release to go out this month. Existing users will benefit from an M1
baseline prior to the bigger changes planned for M2.

Hopefully the PPMC creation process will be completed shortly. We can then
move on with having the M1 release approved to go out.

I've updated the wiki Release Plans page at:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Release+Plans

with details and a link to the M1 Release Notes which I have generated from
JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312115&styleName=Html&projectId=12310520

I'll be creating some JIRAs shortly to hold any tasks required to get the
release out (as per
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html).

It would be great if people could opt in by assigning some tasks to
themselves for this process please ? This'll hopefully be a useful learning
task for those of us new to Apache.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie