qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira accounts (was Re: Qpid Release Process)
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:58:26 GMT
done

On 10/3/06, marnie.mccormack@jpmorgan.com <marnie.mccormack@jpmorgan.com> wrote:
> Cliff,
>
> Please add me too - user marnie
>
> Regards,
> Marnie
>

>              "Cliff Schmidt"
>              <cliffschmidt@gma
>              il.com>                                                    To
>                                        qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org
>              29/09/2006 02:26                                           cc
>
>                                                                    Subject
>              Please respond to         Jira accounts (was Re: Qpid Release
>              qpid-dev@incubato         Process)
>                r.apache.org
>

> On 9/17/06, Cliff Schmidt <cliffschmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I created a Qpid Jira project with the typical notification and
> > permission schemes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID.
> >
> > This also involved creating a qpid-developers group, but I only added
> > people I knew would already have an account -- qpid committers who
> > were already committers on other Apache projects.
> >
> > So, each new committer should go to
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa and create a
> > jira account and email me with your username.  I'll then add you to
> > the qpid-developers group.  The typical convention is to use your
> > Apache id for your Jira username (that's how I was able to guess the
> > Jira ids of the committers who already had apache accounts).
> >
> > Also, I tentatively made myself the "project lead", but it should
> > really be a committer who is going to be very active in the project.
> > So, who would like to volunteer to be the Jira person for this
> > project?    All qpid-developers really have all the permission they'd
> > need with the scheme I set up, but I think the project lead might be
> > able to do some admin stuff others can't do -- really not sure exactly
> > what.  So, I'll reassign this to whomever you all come up with.  I
> > don't think it's much of a big deal though.
>
> Earlier this morning, I added the last few jira account ids to the
> qpid group that have been sent to me since I sent this out.  However,
> I'm still missing a bunch.  Here are the jira ids that are now set up:
>
> bhupendrab
> chamikara
> cliffs
> eglynn
> gsim
> jstrachan
> pizak
> rajith
> rgreig
> ritchiem
> steshaw
> vinoski
>
> If you set up a jira account and sent me the id already, I'm sorry
> that I missed that somehow; otherwise, the remaining committers still
> need to tell me what their jira id is.
>
> Cliff
>

> This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer
or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation
of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements
made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates.

> This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.