qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Qpid] M1 release
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 13:36:53 GMT
On 03/11/06, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> I would like to do C++ also but maybe after the Java. Should we not add
> the C# to that as it is not
> in repo yet. i.e. do a M1 for C++ and C# a few weeks after Java. This is
> our first time through,
> and doing it in pieces might actually be faster so we don't have to fix
> the same mistakes in multiple
> places.... (if we make them, which I am sure we will)

I would definitely like to get the .NET stuff in relatively quickly,
since I believe it is stable. I don't want to do anything to delay the
Java stuff though, so I'd be happy doing it after that. When you say
"a few weeks" what did you have in mind?

I had not realised that we could do individual components of an M1
release at different speeds. That is a big help.

RG