qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem: Subversion and JIRA link
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 04:47:11 GMT
On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:42:24PM -0800, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Yep, I can see errors in the log file when people click on the svn
> commit bit. Not sure how to fix it currently. Jeff?

No idea. I'm trying:

sudo tcpdump -s 3000 -w ~/tdump.pcap -i eth0 "host svn.apache.org"

but not seeing any captured svn traffic.

The mod_dontdothat block prevents a full 'svn log' operation, but AFAICT
JIRA should only be requesting logs for individual revisions.

I've removed the svn plugin for now to stop it hanging the 'all' tab.  I
should have more time to debug tomorrow.

--Jeff