qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies and how it's going to affect the release
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 00:32:17 GMT

+1 to maven as well..   :-)

There is also the jbossall-client.jar in the source tree.   I believe that
is LGPL or part LGPL, also not allowed as part of a distribution at
apache.

I've been chatting with the Maven folks today about the LICENSE/NOTICE
issues.   As of November 1, all apache projects have to have those files,
including Maven releases.   Thus, they now have extra incentive to get
that working smoothly.  :-)

Seriously,  they are writing a plugin that will use the <license> tags
from the maven poms to automatically build up the notice files and such.
Should make things much easier to manage.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer