qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: How do we update the Status page?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:58:12 GMT
On Thursday November 09 2006 8:47 am, Carl Trieloff wrote:
> if you log into people.apache.com and go to the incubator projects dir,
> and edit the qpid.html page.

No, that would be bad.   Next time someone updates things properly, it
would get wiped out.   It's also not properly versioned and tracked.

The proper way is to svn checkout:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/
and follow the instructions in the README.txt.   When done and committed,
then login to people.apache.org and "svn update"
in /www/incubator.apache.org/projects.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp