qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][Qpid] M1 release
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:23:56 GMT

Robert Greig wrote:
> On 03/11/06, Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> > So here is the format
>> >
>> > [ ] M1 Release
>> > [ ] Java Broker + client
>> > [ ] Python and Ruby clients
>
> + 1 for all three.
>
> Can I also ask that we add the .NET client? I realise it has not yet
> been committed to svn but that is due to the developer being off sick.
> It is actually running in production now so it is stable (no changes
> for several weeks) and just needs the files prepared for Apache. We
> are hoping to have it done on Monday.
I would like to do C++ also but maybe after the Java. Should we not add
the C# to that as it is not
in repo yet. i.e. do a M1 for C++ and C# a few weeks after Java. This is
our first time through,
and doing it in pieces might actually be faster so we don't have to fix
the same mistakes in multiple
places.... (if we make them, which I am sure we will)

Rajith, if we stage, can we release them all as M1?

+1 for all above in Rajith's list.

Carl.