qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [java] client tests hanging
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:12:37 GMT
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> It is good that the test that depend on both client and broker test be
> moved to a more central location. However, I am still concerned that
> both test and testreport are failing for you.
>
> Is your qpid-head uptodate? What version of ant are you using. The
> test target should stop on failures can you send me a thread dump when
> it is hanging. I haven't seen TransactedTest timeout since the changes
> I made.

Fails for me also (though when run individually it seems to pass). The
issue seems to be that the shutdown method blocks on closing the first
connection while waiting for a basic.cancel-ok that never comes.

I notice there are two methods labeled @After. Is there any guarantee on
ordering of these? Perhaps the invm broker is being killed before the close?