qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject M2
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:49:47 GMT

Thread name change - new topic..

To add to John's comments... if we are on option 3 (consensus holds
tomorrow) we should do a M2 with all the other pieces also. like end of
year time frame. We should include all the meaningful merges and some
JIRA's, but doubt that any of the next publication of the spec will be
included as the publication date will be to late to include in this
version. -- agree again.

In addition to persistence, new code generators, obviously maven, and
some JMS fixes that can complete should go in.
HA requires the spec update so that will need to be done Q1 with
protocol update.

Let's plan to start reworking M2 JIRA's later this week
Carl.