qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: JIRAs from TODOs
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:58:32 GMT
I think that there should be a short description of the TODO as well as
the Jira id. Otherwise you end up having to have a browser open whilst
looking at the code. At least with a short description (which maybe
should be the title of the Jira), you can get an idea of what needs to
be done and refer to Jira for more details.

It should also go without saying that the jira references get removed
when the work is done, otherwise they really would litter the code.

Andrew