qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhupendra Bhardwaj" <bhupendra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user list
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:45:22 GMT
Hi all,

I also agree with having a seperate list for users. This is also based on my
experience with other projects I have worked with. The dev and users lists
were different and a seperate users list makes it clean from users point of
view also.

And if there are only few users then also it makes sense to have a seperate
list. If we have that now we can continue with that instead of creating a
list later and asking all subscribed users to subscribe to a different list
later.
And aren't we expecting no of users to grow? we are.

Thanks
Bhupendra