qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Vinoski <vino...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Release and Maven
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 06:39:39 GMT
As promised on Friday, I just committed the changes required to
eliminate dependencies between test subdirectories. I did this by
creating a top-level systests directory and moving any tests that
exhibited cross-directory dependency issues into it. Everything
builds and passes for me, but let me know if you run into any issues
with my changes.

I think the tests could use additional cleanup, but I took a minimal
approach, doing only what was necessary to get maven working. I also
now have maven building and passing tests, but it's on a new branch
that I haven't committed yet. I'll commit that branch tomorrow and
send another email when I do, so that way people can take a look at
the branch and decide if we want to merge it before M1.

--steve