qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Problem: Subversion and JIRA link
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 14:06:28 GMT
On 11/5/06, Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:42:24PM -0800, Henri Yandell wrote:
> > Yep, I can see errors in the log file when people click on the svn
> > commit bit. Not sure how to fix it currently. Jeff?
>
> No idea. I'm trying:
>
> sudo tcpdump -s 3000 -w ~/tdump.pcap -i eth0 "host svn.apache.org"
>
> but not seeing any captured svn traffic.
>
> The mod_dontdothat block prevents a full 'svn log' operation, but AFAICT
> JIRA should only be requesting logs for individual revisions.

That's not true, unless someone other than me hacked our
mod_dontdothat.  The default mod_dontdothat doesn't do anything with
log operations, it only blocks the update-report and replay-report
REPORT operations, not the log-report REPORT that is used by log.  If
you're curious, the source to the module is available at:

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/server-side/mod_dontdothat/mod_dontdothat.c

What are the exact operations that the Jira plugin tries to run?

-garrett