qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we release an M1 with a dependency on a MINA-Snapshot version???
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:54:34 GMT
John

There isn't any license issue about using the code. The only problem
is that you release code will not be rebuildable at some point in the
future. If you want a possible technical solution to that problem here
is one.

I suggest that you take a specific revision of the MINA code - say
nnnnnn. Now build that, and rename the JARs to include the revision
number.

Store them somewhere on people.apache.org/~someone so that they can be
retrieved by your build.

Now you have a replicable build.

Paul

--