qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Kodichath, Suresh" <Suresh.Kodich...@iona.com>
Subject Qpid samples.
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 03:43:38 GMT
Hi,

I want to propose that we include some samples (demos) for Qpid.
Samples, obviously, are a great way to learn a new product and its
features. Also most Apache projects have got samples with their
distribution.

I have created a couple of samples that are derived from the Qpid system
tests, and like to commit them for the M1 release. These samples are
basically the requestreply1, headers, and topic client system tests with
some minor modifications (if any) to make them as demos. Obviously,
these (and other) demos combined with their READMEs will go a long way
in demonstrating some of the core features of Qpid such as the basic
queue, header based routing, and pub-sub capabilities.

If there are no objections to this I can continue to complete and merge
this for the M1 release. Comments/feedbacks ...

Regards,

Suresh