qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re : Dependencies and how it's going to affect the release
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:14:11 GMT
I've included the full text of the license with the jms.jar and the
slf4j, backport and junit. The Saxon website says there code is open
source but not what license. I found an RPM of saxon that claimed to
be MPL, so we could include that. The rest of the libs are all apache.
Do we really need a license file for them?

--
Martin Ritchie