qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [java] client tests hanging
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:04:15 GMT
Steve the tests were failing because the InVM broker hadn't been
created. I have:
- Check all unit tests create and destroy InVM Brokers
- Reorganised unit tests to test.unit
    + This allows ant build system to show what is being built and
allow easier detection of failure
- The tests are now timedout after 90seconds so this should prevent
the tests hanging forever.

Let me know if the tests are still failling for you. I'd recommend the
'testreport' target this will show a summary on screen but create html
reports in build/<module>/test/junit/index.html

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie