qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [java] client tests hanging
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:32:11 GMT
It is good that the test that depend on both client and broker test be
moved to a more central location. However, I am still concerned that
both test and testreport are failing for you.

Is your qpid-head uptodate? What version of ant are you using. The
test target should stop on failures can you send me a thread dump when
it is hanging. I haven't seen TransactedTest timeout since the changes
I made.

--
Martin Ritchie