qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Status ?
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 07:51:05 GMT
On 16/11/06, Steve Vinoski <vinoski@iona.com> wrote:
Besides, maven can't cleanly merge to trunk anymore because
> Martin changed the mina code, which is what started this whole issue
> regarding snapshots and code drops and such. If I merge what's on the
> branch, then we'll revert to mina 1.0.0 and I'll need to undo
> Martin's changes.

Reverting the changes is fine.

We'll have to wait and see what happens with the mina code. There are
some bugs that have been resolved for 1.0.1 and still some outstanding
(19 in total if you look for issues to be fixed for 1.0.1)  Hopefully
there will be a better understanding of what we can do to provide a
stable Qpid M2 release as that time approaches.

--
Martin Ritchie